Wednesday, August 03, 2005

You REALLY like me!!

How!

Exciting!


I've been selected from billions of others around the world as Joshua Clayton's hero of the week. If you havn't heard of Josh, you clearly havn't been listening. I'm reliably informed that he is both the current Governer of Louisiana state, five-times superbowl champion and the first man to finish Mario Brothers 3, simultaneously, in all five time-zones of the continental United States.

He's also another person that I've never met in the real-world, who seems to think I'm pretty great...
hmm... I see a pattern emerging ;-)

Anyway, thank you very much Josh - it is a supreme honour to realise that this blog is actually read by people, and that it provides some with some amusement, life-affirment and a fresh outlook on the world. Or something like that anyway!

rich

4 Comments:

At 1:30 am, Blogger Josh said...

Yes it's all true and more. Actually, I'm just a blip in the matrix, so anything I want to say is fair game.

But really, your writing style is fluid and inviting..(the pictures help, too!) and your outlook was "fresh" and intriguing.

God bless!

I see you have assimilated "y'all" into your repertoire of jacked-up Americanisms. ;)

 
At 10:58 am, Blogger Daniel Hames said...

Well done, Rich! You may join me in the hall of fame. Blessing, my child.

 
At 4:53 pm, Blogger RichB said...

Cool, comments from the two previous winners of the "Joshua Clayton memorial award" and the award!!

 
At 5:08 am, Blogger Josh said...

Hey, hey, the gang's all here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home