Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yes, I am here...

Thought I'd better post here again to just let everyone know that Yes, I did get back OK!

The last couple of weeks have been rather hectic since camp, I've actually got a lot more to do at work, at home and at church than I've got time to do. I really need to get better at this 'teach someone else how to do it' thing!!

I'm reminded of our waiter when Jon, Dan and I went out for a meal in Nashville on the night before we flew back - who took our orders and commented that Jon and my choice of the "Tagliatelli Imperiale" was a 'very good choice, I used to eat that every day here. But then I became lactose intolerant'. Or that Dan's choice was also 'excellent, I then started eating that every day, until I became vegetarian'.

OK, so it's not strictly relevant. But I thought it was funny.

Anyway, it's almost a year since I started this blog - I remember that because it was also at this time last year that I was preparing to go off to the Hi! Team summer camp to do the business with the video camera. How time flies...

Richie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home