Tuesday, January 11, 2005

This week, I have mostly been:

Thought I'd also mention a couple of websites that have caught my attention over the past couple of weeks.
  1. Delirious's "in the studio" webcam - which I find unusually soothing, for some strange reason!
  2. Ellen McArthur's round the world sailing attempt - I'm thoroughly addicted to keeping up to date on this, currently 5 days ahead of the record but now heading into the even more dangerous seas near Cape Horn, Icebergs ahoy!
  3. The AV Crew forum - (not linked to directly, as it's really only intended for the AV guys from church!) - my second home.
    AND:
  4. Pretty much most of the BBC's news and sport sites - although to be fair, it's mostly just the cool "Last Man Standing" cricket game that eats up the bulk of my time.

Anyway, when I'm not mucking about on those websites I also have a job, which I should be doing now. So I'd best go and get on with it!

Oh - plus one more site which Mike just sent me this morning: http://www.frenzy.com/~jester/racecar.html - which got a smile from me...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home