Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Camp Freddie

Well, everything is hotting up - not neccessarily literally - for the big 'Hi-Team Summer Camp' which I'm going on (as official media guy) next week. Suddenly I'm surrounded by lots of whizzy gizmos which I'm going to have about an hour at some point to get familier with before having to come up with a groovy video of the whole thing (yikes!).

Actually, it really looks like it's going to be fantastic - albeit rather draining on the energy front, but as always with these things a calculated panic sets in soon before as we try to find all the stuff that we need to take (where in Hammersmith on a Wednesday lunchtime I'm going to be able to find an animal costume, beach clothes and lots of spots - I'll explain later - is beyond me!).

Also, it's a momentus day with Wes moving out of our flat to go share with James for a while (we've got Katie and Matilda moving in after Summer Camp) - which makes it a bit of an end-of-an-era for me, given that we've pretty much shared flats since 2nd year of uni - some six years back... and we're missing his birthday party due to camp stuff this Saturday... grrr.... still, he's not far and we need him back for filming 'Morris'.

Then there's all the AV Crew and Biblical Foundations stuff that I've had to do as well, so really I'm swamped - and a Friday deadline, so what am I doing here?... good question! seeya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home