Friday, July 23, 2004

introductions

Oh and I suppose I'd better introduce the people who are most likely to read this to each other, in case they havn't already met....

I suppose people fall into three categories....
  1. My London friends - flatmates and other close friends, from church or my time at uni
  2. My 'home' - that's Edgware - family and friends
  3. My 'virtual' friends - very few of whom I've ever actually met, but generally hang about on fan-forums or mailing-lists for Delirious (who I like) and other - more random - connections!

There may indeed be some people who fit into more than one of the above categories - and other people who I know from church but don't meet much outside of a Sunday - or the AV Crew - but that's just the complicated world in which I live. So yeah, Mum - meet Jono  (actually... on the other hand, forget I said that..)

Oh well, I'm off to play badminton with Phil and Jason (flatmates), Will and Mike (friends) and maybe we'll drag Wes (flatmate) along as well.

Have a great weekend, everyone...

1 Comments:

At 12:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the delirious.org.uk plug their Mr RichB. Hey, cool, in thanking you for the delirious.org.uk I just gave my site another plug! Two infact! Ok, I'll stop now.

And yes... you really don't want to be introducing your Mum to Jono.

Good to see you've started a Blog.

DAVE!!
http://www.delirious.org.uk <-- Did I already mention that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home