Thursday, September 22, 2005

Getting busy... who's in the house?!

OK, just a quick post to explain that I'm still here and that I'm very busy!

Main project at present is getting a video of the summer camp done by the end of next week, which - currently - includes writing 20 minutes of original music for the soundtrack! It's at this point I realise that I don't want to become a per-contract video music writer - however much it might be interesting, you end up having to shelve your own ideas in favour of having something which matches the visuals!

Also still just rebuilding my body and my bike after I fell off it on Hammersmith Bridge a couple of weeks back, just a bit of grazing, bruising and cutting but it's taking a while to heal and still is a bit annoying when I try to put my elbows on the table and realise that actually that hurts quite a bit.

And then there's trying to pass on the drum tracks for Dregs 2 which I recorded a couple of sundays back onto Wes so he can do the final mix, and getting a stable version of Songbase finished...

So, yeah. Best get on ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home