Thursday, February 23, 2006

New looks...

Got fed up with the 'Pinkness' of the blog - and the fact that it was the same template as Jacki's! - and decided to reclaim the style for my own, and obviously also for the army of blueness ;-)

Hope everybody likes it, and that the text is readable, etc... etc....
Anyway, I'll try and post again sometime soon on something that people can actually discuss - as I'm encouraged that's the only reason why Wes has got lots of comments from people on his blog and I don't! (envy, envy, envy, green eyed monsters, black eyed fears..)

In the meantime I'll just try and work out how I'm going to get some lunch now, whilst it's raining/snowing/hailing it down outside...

3 Comments:

At 12:15 am, Blogger I P said...

It's very nice...

Boxy went out of style like two years ago, and everyone went all roundish. But now it seems a bit old, which makes your site feel very fresh. :D :D

 
At 11:37 am, Blogger Wes said...

Woah, Richie, I think the new blue is HIGHLY contraversial, and worthy of ENORMOUS debate and discussion.

Come on everyone, let's get those comments rolling in!!

Snortle...

 
At 4:32 pm, Blogger clare isabella said...

Ooh loving the teapot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home