Thursday, February 02, 2006

More missing links...

Wes seemed to get plenty of comment from his previous link from here on the subject of the place of Laments in worship (although I hope I wasn't the harbinger of 'comment spam' to his corner of the 'blogosphere')...

And I guess he picked on up a few ideas that have been milling around in my head for a while - about how we ensure that congregational worship is both inclusive to all, but yet sufficiently reflective of the one worshipped... I suppose that's what Jesus meant when he talked about "Worshippers in Spirit and in Truth"...

But anyway - as I'm now in the habit of linking to other people's blogs - I found this article from Dan Hames also very interesting...

From it: H. Richard Niebuhr described liberal Christianity thus: "A God without wrath brought men without sin into a kingdom without judgment, through the ministrations of a Christ without a cross." ... hmm... nice...


In other news - I've created a 'myspace' artist account at:
http://www.myspace.com/richbarber for putting random selections of my songs up on, which will hopefully expand as I start writing properly again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home